It is finally that time of the year when the entire world is united at one place, the Tomorrowland 2019 festival. And this year, it is being held in Belgium, which already makes it amazing!
Tomorrowland festival promises to be a magical event, especially this year with its amazing Tomorrowland line up: Martin Garrix, DJ Snake, David Guetta, Afrojack, The Chainsmokers , and this list is endless!
But for festivals like this, there a few important tips that you always have to keep in mind. Trust me, you’ll enjoy the festival even more if you follow this guide. So if you are ready, let’s go and check out these valuable hacks! First, let’s look at the Tomorrowland festival packing list!
What to pack?
Packing smartly is the mantra that I use for these kinds of festivals! Sometimes, you might end up packing the most useless stuff with you and miss out on some important items at your home and regret it for the whole festival. Trust me, you don’t want to get into a bad mood while your famous artists are performing right in front of your eyes! Fear not as we share our best insider tips for surviving one of the best weekends of your life.
1. Tickets! : get your Tomorrowland bracelets without fail! Access to the festival without them is next to impossible. Do not forget to activate them.
2. ID Proof: ID proof is a must. Anything that can prove your identity to them is enough. Check their website to see which documents serve as an ID proof.
3. Fanny Pack: this small bag is going to keep you alive for the entire Tomorrowland festival! The more zips it has, the more useful it gets. You can put all your important and valuable items such as your phone, portable charger, little food, and also your medicines! This bag will never fall of you even if you are dancing hard to the beat, jumping or crowd crawling. Also, it keeps you away from being pickpocketed.
4. Sunscreen: Don’t forget, it’s still summer in Belgium. Make sure you have sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher!
5. Portable charger: carrying this is a must. Upon that if it is solar powered, even better since you’ll be out in the sun for the whole day! So if you get separated from your group and just have a 1% battery left on your phone, I don’t think that you want to see yourself in such a situation!
6. Medicine: carry your important medication plus imodium. It is a must! The queues to the toilet will be longer than those for merchandise or beers. Just put them in your fanny pack and you are ready for Tomorrowland 2019! Also, carry your medication always with you. In few cases for those of you who need it, please do carry pain killers as well!
7. Wet wipes: Better than carrying a bunch of tissues to wipe your sweat! They will keep you fresh and alive throughout the festival!
8. Raincoat: The weather can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, but this cannot put an end to your day! Whatever situation you might get into, the show must go on! You might think that this will ruin your look and you will look absurd, but trust me, if it starts to rain and it’s your favorite artist on the stage, you will be able to still have fun and keep dancing without getting wet!
9. Backpack: Choosing which bag to carry can be tricky and a personal choice. While some people prefer to be protected all the time and carry anti-theft bags, some people (like me) prefer to carry a drawstring bag (along with the fanny pack). You can pack some light snacks, medicines, tissues, a pair of extra summer clothes, poncho, etc. But please, do not overpack! You are not going on a world tour!
What to wear?
A mix of rainy and stormy spells calls for practical festival outfits at this year’s Tomorrowland festival. Choosing perfect festival outfits is never an easy task. Some people choose fashion over comfort and regret it for the entire festival. This Tomorrowland festival, dress up cleverly while maintaining your style with these hacks:
Girls, don’t even think of wearing heels or wedges. It is highly recommended to wear something comfortable since you’ll be out partying for the whole day! Sports shoes are still fine unless you come across big mud puddles. In that situation, water-resistant boots are your lifesavers.
You must’ve already spent a lot of money on buying the Tomorrowland tickets but what if I tell you that you can get designer sunglasses for this festival within the budget range of $20- $80. I found this website called SmartBuyGlasses where I found really stylish sunglasses at very affordable prices. Also now they have a flash sale of up to 50% off on their sunglasses. They have products from Guess, Diesel, Calvin Klein and what not!
Some of them are below:
With these technologically advanced sunglasses, you do not need to carry your earplugs just for listening to music on your way to the Tomorrowland festival! These designer sunglasses come with in-built speakers that will let you listen to music without the need for earplugs or headphones!
3. Festival clothes
Since it is summertime, t-shirts and half sleeve shirts are perfect. Also, it is better to wear pants or shorts with zip pockets or deep pockets so that your valuables remain safe from being pickpocketed. A hat is always a good idea, to protect your head from the sunlight.
You are all set to go!
Have an amazing Tomorrowland 2019 and follow the above steps for a happy festival experience!
[disclaimer: this is a sponsored post]