Well, here it is…my special announcement! I’m gonna be a mama again, y’all. 🙂 Squeal!!!! I’ve been on the tip-toes of my heels just waiting to tell you the news. We’re sooooo excited, and I can’t wait to share with you my chic lil’ journey.
I plan to continue these personal style posts as often as I can, but don’t be surprised if they wane here and there – and if they sorta turn into “how I styled my bump” rather than heels…eventually, that is. I know, groan. But until then, I can’t wait to show you some of my bump-friendly finds and keep you up to date on how things are going in the baby world.
I know, I know, I always said “one and done,” right? But, I’ve truly been blessed with the sweetest little C. on the planet and I can’t wait to give him a baby brother or sister! It just feels right for us, and I’m excited to be a family of four in February 2014 (err, smack in the middle of NY Fashion Week, to be exact…isn’t that awesome?!). For now, I’m feeling great and gearing up for what I hope will be a glorious second trimester!
So…here’s how I wore my heels:
– Ruched maternity dress gifted by Isabella Oliver (psst…Halle Berry owns this same one! Instead of hiding the bump, I went all out and embraced it in this dress. It’s so comfy and there are millions of colors to choose from. Hey, and it’s on sale now!)
– “Dina” snake-embellished leather heel gifted by alice + olivia (these are summer, so sadly they’re already sold out, but this style is very similar and lovely! I’m obsessed with the fit of these shoes…pointy toe and metallic fabulosity. An alice + olivia heel is a MUST for your closet.)
– “Poppy” crossbody gifted by Joelle Hawkins by treesje (an amazing handbag brand, I just love the studs on this – and it’s seriously the roomiest crossbody ever)
– Spiked gold necklace gifted by PacSun
– Wooden bangle gifted by Karen London Jewelry
– Power Mama hosiery gifted by Spanx (Yes, I’m wearing Spanx and not ashamed! When a dress is this fitted, you should never be without. I loooove the support! Shall I wear it post-pregnancy as well? Wink.)