I just realized today that next month marks the 5th anniversary of I Heart Heels. Whoa! I honestly can’t believe it. Many times I get frustrated, need a break, or try to reinvent myself, but I always come back because I love writing and blogging because it’s my creative outlet. It feels good to visit this space every night, ya know? So when Dress United contacted me about designing myself a new tee, I thought about a design I would actually be proud of wearing and came up with this! (P.S. Get 30% off at dressunited.com, use code: BLOG30OFF4U) You know those hoaxy bumper stickers that say I’d Rather Be Dancing…Golfing…Sailing…Celebrity Stalking. Well, here you are: I’d Rather Be Blogging. (And, yes, I took the marketing opportunity to insert the I Heart Heels logo on the back…obvi.)
Talking to you about my favorite new heels, jeans or perfume and what little C. has been up to lately is too much fun, and even if absolutely no one read this site (hi, mom!), I would still do it. Do what you love, as the old saying goes, and you’ll never work a day in your life. I hope this blogging thing stays around for me for quite some time because I don’t think I’m ready to give it up just yet. As long as heels are around, I’m around. Wink.
Here’s how I wore my heels:
– American Apparel tee gifted by Dress United
– Highwater distressed jeans in “Keri” wash, gifted by Joe’s Jeans (these jeans are amaaaaazing…such a great wash, and the distressed portion is subtle enough it’s not too crazy. I’m obsessed with the “highwater” length to show off my heels and have been living in these jeans. Just make sure you size up once because there’s not much stretch! 🙂
– Black blazer LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl’s (staple. enough said.)
– Black satchel by Rebecca Minkoff from TJMaxx
– Green suede heels by Steve Madden from Marshall’s