Obviously, I have a lot of clothes. Hello, I’m a clothes horse, fashion-loving fool. You know I am, right? So, obviously I do a lot of laundry. Funny thing about me (and everyone makes fun of me for it)? I have so many clothes, I do my laundry like once a month – in a heaping LOAD (ok, millions of loads, haha). I recently took a really fun survey (as I do love to take a good survey) to find out how Tide fits into my fashionable wardrobe, and the results? Tide Free & Clear. It’s dye and perfume free, but it still removes dirt, food and stains (nail polish, anyone?) like nobody’s business. Nope, I don’t want my clothes to smell like pomegranate or grapefruit. And I don’t want a bunch of dyes in them…I usually share my laundry loads with a 20-month-old nowadays, and it’s important my detergent is, well, free and clear. And sometimes my skin can be just as finicky as a baby’s…sigh. Hate to leave you right now…but I have a heaping load of laundry to do…wink. In the meantime, here’s some info about Tide’s offerings:
Tide has a cleaning solution designed specifically for your laundry needs.
* Tide Sport: Helps eliminate tough odors from athletic wear OR tackles tough stains and odors
* Tide w/ a touch of Downy: Provides outstanding clean and extra softness
* Tide Coldwater: Get brilliant clean at lower temperatures or Save up to 50 percent of energy per load by switching to Cold
* Tide Free + Free TSR Booster: A Tide clean that’s free of dyes and perfumes
* Base Tide + Base TSR Booster:
o Helps remove even 7-day-old-stains
o TSR is designed to work with Tide detergent for an outstanding clean
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Tide via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Tide.