I told you that last weekend I went on an annual girl’s shopping weekend with my family to Dallas. Obvi, when I buy something I want to wear it immediately (mom makes fun of me for this, but I just can’t stand it!). So, after finding this incredibly soft Splendid tee at Nordstrom (two minutes before closing time, no less), I just had to wear it home in the car (after all, I could probably live in it). I also love pairing casual with dressy, hence the distressed jeans and heels. And I’ve been carrying my new CFDA/Loeffler Randall tote I scored in eBay’s Fashion Vault every chance I get. Isn’t it ridiculous?! Loooove the pink high heel…squeal!!!
Here’s how I wore my heels:
* Black shirt by Splendid (This shirt comes in a few different colors, but I was drawn to the sophisticated black one, natch. I love how it looks like a button-down shirt with a collar, and it goes on as smooth as butter.)
* Distressed jeans by Dylan George (I’ve worn these in a previous post, but let me reiterate how much I heart these. So comfy and they run big, so I wear a size smaller. LOVE that, haha.)
* Green “gobstopper” necklace by Amanda Pearl (I’ve worn this, too. Isn’t it eye-catching?! You can count on this necklace to spice up a simple black shirt in no time!)
* Black heels by Diane von Furstenberg (Did I mention I’m attending the Lucky Magazine FABB Conference (for fashion & beauty bloggers) next month? DVF herself is the keynote speaker, and I shall tremble in her presence…wow.)
* Tote by Loeffler Randall for CFDA “You Can’t Fake Fashion” Campaign (Here’s the deal. Only one of each bag was produced by 50 or so designers who were a part of this campaign, and I just so happened to snag this one. I know, perfect, right?! LR is an absolute fav of mine, and I’m glad I can help with this important campaign against fashion fraud. By the way, I bought it before I left for the gym that morning, and when I came back, all of the designer bags were g-o-n-e. Whew.)