Hiya! Yep, it’s me – the new me. Whatcha think? In case you didn’t notice, I’ll tell ya. I have fringe bangs – squeal!!!! After much debate, I decided to change from those pesky grown-out side bangs to fringe, and haven’t had any regrets. They’re actually easier to manage. The last time I had them was when I was pregnant a couple of years ago, so I was a little reluctant and unsure of how I would look, but I forged ahead (and took a photo of Olivia Wilde to my hairdresser, haha). So, the new me is ready (ready, ready!) for the upcoming Lucky Magazine FABB Conference for bloggers in September as well as NY Fashion Week. Let me tell you all, I absolutely cannot wait…it’s my fav time of the year (insert toooons of squeals). Get ready for lots of exciting coverage…the Diane von Furstenberg is the keynote speaker for the conference and I have both peep-toes crossed I bump into her at some point (but, um, not literally – whew).
Here’s how I wore my heels:
* Two-tone skirt by BCBG Max Azria (I actually took this to last year’s Fashion Week – it’s a closet staple. Not to mention, the waist is slip-on elastic…major plus!)
* Brown v-neck tank by Banana Republic (I’ve had this tank for at least five years, and I’m not afraid to admit it. It’s great for layering, or wearing alone while out with friends. I just love pairing brown with black, too!)
* Black jacket by Gap (I’ve seriously owned this jacket since college! I love how lightweight it is, so I can wear it all year long – I just push up the sleeves a little and voila!)
* Silver bow necklace from Maxandchloe.com (This is such a great site for trendy jewelry…and I couldn’t resist this little bow!)
* Black cubed bracelet from Kitson
* Clutch by Nila Anthony
* Black “perforated” peep-toes gifted by Schutz (I’m in major looooove with this shoe brand…they have some amazing heels and these are unbelievably comfortable. I love the tiny cut-out holes in these, and the straps are very easy to maneuver (I don’t have to totally twist my body like a pretzel to get them on – haha)).