Did everyone have a fab Mother’s Day? I know I did! I have to admit the best part of the day was getting to sleep in late (a whopping 10:15 compared to my usual, oh 7:00, if I’m lucky!!). We went to my grandmother’s house for lunch, and little C. had a ball playing in the big backyard with his cousin big C. (haha). I wore this jumpsuit I picked up just the other day from Target’s newest designer collection from Calypso St. Barth. I have to say that collection is pretty darn lovely because I ended up going back to buy another tee and swimsuit! Now, I’m allllll about jumpsuits (they’re so comfy!), and will probably live in this one until it gets cold again. I love it that much. And the shoes? Yep, I know I’ve posted them many times, but hey. When you find a great pair of shoes, you must wear them again and again.
Here’s how I wore my heels:
* Sunglasses by Tory Burch (These were a splurge at our fav beach town last summer…I’ve cradled these things like a baby over the past year!)
* Ivory cropped cardi by Knitted Dove (let me reiterate this was on sale from $88 to $10 at a local shop!)
* Linen jumpsuit by Calypso St. Barth for Target (yes, it’s linen, but it’s blended with cotton so I haven’t experienced a ton of wrinkles. It also looks very cute without the cardi, but alas my hatred for my arms…haha.)
* Wooden bracelet by unknown designer (found at a local shop several years ago!)
* Crystal earrings from Anthropologie (these are great with any outfit, and I love how they coordinate with the little sequins around the collarbone on the jumpsuit)
* Wedges gifted by Chinese Laundry (my tried and true, I will wear until I can’t wear any longer…)