Welcome to March! Sunday was both my dad’s birthday and (duh) the Oscars. So, we hit the road with little C. to celebrate it all at my parent’s house (you guessed it – they don’t exactly live in the city!). All of the trees make for amazing backdrops (well, I love them, anyway!). little C. is always so excited to play, play, play because their backyard is huge (and ours has, well, a pool). I was glad to have a low-key Oscars party this year because that meant I got to wear my new fav distressed jeans – hip, hip hooray! And, of course, I wore a pair of heels. That was obvi, right?
Here’s how I wore my heels:
* Merino wool cardi by Elie Tahari (pretty excited I found this on sale this weekend for $30 – it normally retails for $168…super soft and I’m in love with the color!)
* Green cami by Old Navy (this was a present one year from my mother-in-law, and I love the lace detail)
* Distressed jeans by Dylan George (yep, they were on sale! $100 at half off and the best part is they run down a size – haha. I did have to have them hemmed, however.)
* Pendant from Hemline in New Orleans
* Watch by Sprout (gifted from Robert Verdi – he throws the best Twitter parties! and the watch is eco-friendly made from recycled materials…)
* Drop earrings by Lia Sophia (as seen in yesterday’s post)