What’s up, chicettes! How’s your week so far? I hate to brag, but down south it’s been a balmy 60-70 degrees over the past several days and I’ve LOVED it. Of course, cold weather is about to hit again, but I’ve been outside almost every day lately. Beyond incredible. I’ve received a couple of aaaaamazing things lately I thought I would share with you, including this classic white button-up by Kenneth Cole (more to come on KC, including a giveaway, in a separate post soon!) and super-high lace-up heels (don’t you just love them?) by Pelle Moda. I’ve just discovered this brand and I’m very much crushing on it.
Here’s how I wore my heels:
* White button-up gifted by Kenneth Cole (everyone needs a white button-up in their closet, and I love this one because it’s extra-soft cotton and very well-made – it will last forever!)
* Gold owl pendant from Hemline (a find on my recent trip to The Big Easy)
* Brown/gold belt by Club Monaco (this literally goes with everything! I love to belt loose tops, too, to make them more figure-flattering.)
* Gold yellow-beaded hoops from local shop Masons (a fav)
* Skinny jeans gifted by Vintage Revolution (these are the skinniest in my closet and fit perfect with boots over them)
* Lace-up booties by Pelle Moda (quite possibly the tallest heels in my closet – wow! I LOVE these shoes because I heart the lace-up detail and they’re peeptoes, my fav style)