Every girl dreams of a pair of Choos. Jimmy Choo, that is. Let me be honest, I know I do. My closet is certainly not filled with these stunners, although I long for a closet full of them (ok, just one new pair would be nice?). If you’re like me, shoes are your solemates (ok, pun intended.). And there are certain styles you must own for your wardrobe. There’s no need to own 50 pairs of the same kind, fill it with just a few quality Choos and you’re set for a long time. (Well, until you fall in love with the next pair!)
I am so insanely excited to announce the new Choo 24/7 line – huge squeal! Look for it towards the end of this month (I myself will be stalking it.). It’s all of designer Tamara Mellon’s favs, and they’re meant to be essentials for every girl’s wardrobe. There’s a peeptoe, a wedge, a pump (even a flat – gasp!) – you get the point. And it launches alongside the fab spring/summer 2010 collection.
I whittled down Tamara’s favs to my favs, and here is a special sneak peek! You better sit down for this.
(1) The Quiet (an “Icon”): a rowdy red peeptoe to spice up any LBD.
(2) The Lovely (“perfect round toe”): a neutral shade to elongate those legs.
(3) The Sandy (“perfect pointy toe pump”): a teeny-tiny heel that’s a must for jeans and those long shopping sprees.
(4) The Lace (“perfect evening”): classic black patent peeptoes to go with anything.
(5) And last but not least, my fav! The Glenys (another “Icon”): show off these stunning zippered stilettos with super-skinnies or an amazing dress. They *must* be seen!
P.S. There’s also a “perfect flat,” “perfect wedge” and “perfect platform.”
[Photos Courtesy Jimmy Choo]